Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Completed Recurring Tasks Keep Returning Overdue

danielcoomber says:
Hi all,

I am running MilkSync with Outlook 2010 in Windows XP and having a problem with recurring tasks. Sync is set to Auto, 2-way. The basic sync works; I have tested by creating tasks in Outlook/RTM and they do then appear in the other.

I have several tasks that are set up to recur weekly. Marking one of these as complete works fine, and it is removed from my to-do list with next week's showing there waiting for me.

However, on the day that the *next* recurrence of that task falls due, every single previous recurrence suddenly appears back in the to-do list as uncompleted/overdue with it's original due date.

I have tried completing every recurrence and deleting every recurrence but neither of these works, with the whole backlog reappearing every week.

Needless to say this is becoming more of a problem every week; the first time there was only one old recurrence to delete, but there's an extra one for each task each week...

Is this a problem that is known about or that others have spotted and found a fix for? Any help would be gratefully appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Dan
Posted at 10:31am on June 5, 2013
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Dan,
Can you contact us so we can discuss some specific steps for this issue to help clear it up? Thanks!
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.