Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Due Date

barrysbeau says:
I don't seem to have an option to select a due date when adding a task via the Gmail addon. Is that no longer available?
Posted at 7:57pm on April 24, 2023
peter.smulders says:
It used to be and has disappeared in the latest update. I sincerely hope it will return, because this adds at the very least 30 seconds to every task entry from GMail. That adds up when processing inboxes with dozens of mails on a light day.
Posted 12 months ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for getting in touch about this. We are looking into this issue right now.

You can see more details in this forum topic where we'll be sure to update the status on this as we figure it out.
Posted 12 months ago
barrysbeau says:
As suggested in the other post I disabled all my extensions.
The problem disappeared.
I re-enabled them one by one forcing a refresh on Gmail between each one until all of my extensions were turned back on and the problem didn't return. I'm not sure if this helps or not, but thought I'd share that.
Posted 12 months ago
peter.smulders says:
I did nothing since yesterday and the problem corrected itself. Explanation would be nice, but stuff works again, at least.
Posted 12 months ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
The development team hasn't changed anything on our end, as we haven't been able to reproduce this and were still gathering information.

Our developer's understanding is that this is likely a problem on Google's end (since the add-on code is executed on their servers instead of ours) and some interaction with Gmail and the add-on, possibly a new version of Gmail. (Long-time Remember The Milk/Gmail users in particular know that those can roll out slowly, which may explain why it is not consistent for everyone!)

Anyhow, we are still investigating this, so please keep us posted of any changes either way! 💙
Posted 12 months ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.